Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's The Simple Surprises

This morning, I'm standing next to coffee maker, willing it to brew faster as I NEED my morning coffee.

My impatience and caffeine addiction took over, so I thought I'd try pulling the coffee pot off, and sticking my mug in its place to avoid making a mess. But soon as the pot was off, the coffee stopped coming out.

It took my sleep-befuddled mind several moments to see the pure genius of this: I don't have to wait for the entire pot to brew anymore or risk making a big mess.

Those Krups people are brilliant.

Now, I do recognize if I could get myself to become one of those very smart people who actually read an appliance manual, I would have discovered this when I first bought the thing.

But... then I'd miss today's moment of discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment